Terms and Conditions
The LEGO.com Moderation team will need to review your submission before it goes up on te LEGO.com Gallery.
File Formats supported for the gallery image: *.fid, *.png, *.jpg/*.jpeg
File Formats supported for the Media files: *.gif, *.jpg/*.jpeg, *.png, *.lxf.
Max file size: 2 MB
Recommended dimensions: 800x600 or 600x800 pixels.
All images must be uploaded right-side up!
Models will be declined if the don't comply with the rules describes below:
- No rude or violent content will be accepted. Content must be appropriate for children of all ages.
- No pictures of real people or random pictures.
- The model is not made with LEGO bricks.
- Thepicture must be your own design, no copied images will be accepted.
Model name, model description:
- We suggest that you use your imagination when creating your model name, title and description.Make sure that the text you write is directly realted to your image or project.
- Do not use abusive, violent or inappropriate langauge.
- Do not include personal information (first name, last name, age, street address, zip code, telephone number, e-mail, religion, etc.)
Please be aware that your model, any ideas, concepts, know-how, suggestions or techniques in your model, feedback or any communication related to LEGO.com which you send to the LEGO Group as part of your model submission ("your material") become the property of the LEGO Group and therefore the LEGO Group has the right to use your material, for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, marketing and sellling products using your material.